The Cost of Living and Wellbeing Crisis: Quarterly Bulletins
Volunteer Scotland is publishing Quarterly Bulletins throughout 2023 and into 2024.
Drawing upon the Scottish Government’s YouGov surveys and the Scottish Third Sector Tracker the Quarterly Bulletins examine impacts such as:
- Financial impacts on household finances and people’s ability to pay for groceries and household bills.
- Health and wellbeing impacts including mental and physical health; and spending time/connecting with others.
- Demographic variations by gender, age, social class, economic status and urban/rural.
- The impact of the crisis on the demand for TSOs’ services, their cost base and turnover.
- Key challenges which TSOs have faced in the previous three months.
- Implications for volunteering in areas such as change in volunteer numbers, volunteer shortages and the resources required to manage volunteers during the crisis.