Developing a Volunteering Strategy
A volunteering strategy provides direction, enabling both volunteers and staff to work towards making a difference.
This course will address the purpose and benefits of developing a strategy specifically for volunteering. We’ll look at examples of organisations which have volunteering strategies to learn what works well and consider the best approach to take. Building on your experience as a leader, we’ll talk about how you can influence others and develop a successful volunteering strategy for your organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of a volunteering strategy.
- Identify the steps to take to develop a volunteering strategy.
- Develop a volunteering strategy that is relevant for your organisation.
- Influence and engage others to ensure your volunteering strategy is successful.
When will it run?
- 15th March 2018 in Stirling
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
- You can get in touch with us if you want more information by completing our enquiry form on the right hand side of this page or calling 01786 479 593.
- If you are ready to book you can complete our Booking Form and email it to email@example.com.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: