We all want our volunteers to have a great experience and an important part of this is keeping them motivated.
This course will help you identify your volunteers’ motivations and recognise their contribution in a way that’s right for them.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and manage volunteers’ motivations.
- Demonstrate the value of recognising volunteers.
- Design a system for recognising and rewarding volunteer contributions.
How much will it cost?
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum can book delegates on this course for £45
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000 will be charged £65 per delegate.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000 will be charged £105 per delegate.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: