Communicating with Volunteers
Volunteers consistently feedback that when organisations get their communications right it makes them feel part of what is going and they better understand their role.
This course is designed to help you understand the value of effective communication and how it will help you achieve your organisation's goals. It will also help you become more effective at communicating with your volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what communications channels are most effective at engaging your volunteers.
- Explain how you can use social media to engage and communicate with volunteers.
- Define what communication barriers exist within your organisation.
- Develop a plan to effectively communicate with your volunteers.
How much will it cost?
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum can book delegates on this course for £45
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000 will be charged £65 per delegate.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000 will be charged £105 per delegate.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: