Recruiting the right volunteers is one of the best ways to make sure that you have a successful volunteering programme.
This course will help you to identify what type of volunteer is suited to what type of role and design a recruitment process to make sure you attract the right people. It will also explore different ‘types’ of volunteering such as family volunteering and home-based volunteering to help you expand your volunteering programme.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Match your organisation’s needs to your volunteers.
- Create attractive roles for volunteers.
- Design a recruitment process that attracts the right people.
How much will it cost?
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum can book delegates on this course for £45
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000 will be charged £65 per delegate.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000 will be charged £105 per delegate.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: