Developing a Volunteering Strategy
A volunteering strategy provides direction, enabling both volunteers and staff to work towards making a difference.
This course will address the purpose and benefits of developing a strategy specifically for volunteering. We’ll look at examples of organisations which have volunteering strategies to learn what works well and consider the best approach to take. Building on your experience as a leader, we’ll talk about how you can influence others and develop a successful volunteering strategy for your organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of a volunteering strategy.
- Identify the steps to take to develop a volunteering strategy.
- Develop a volunteering strategy that is relevant for your organisation.
- Influence and engage others to ensure your volunteering strategy is successful.
When will it run?
All training days begin at 10am and finish at 4.15pm and delivered in Stirling at Volunteer Scotland offices. (For directions to our office click here).
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
- Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
Complete the booking form
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.