Volunteers who are well supported from the start are happy volunteers and happy volunteers are more likely to make a difference.
So how do you support them? Support goes beyond simply meeting volunteers regularly, it is about building a positive relationship with volunteers from the start. This course will help you plan and deliver a suitable induction process and identify and apply different support methods throughout a volunteer’s time with you. It will also help you manage some of the challenges of supporting volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the right support methods for the individual.
- Design a volunteer induction process.
- Manage challenging volunteer situations.
- Create positive endings for volunteers
When will it run?
All training days begin at 10am and finish at 4.15pm and delivered in Stirling at Volunteer Scotland offices.
- 14th June 2018 in Stirling
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
- Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
Download the booking form
The form downloads as a word doc. Once you have completed the form please return to email@example.com
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.