Volunteers who are well supported from the start are happy volunteers and happy volunteers are more likely to make a difference.
So how do you support them? Support goes beyond simply meeting volunteers regularly, it is about building a positive relationship with volunteers from the start. This course will help you plan and deliver a suitable induction process and identify and apply different support methods throughout a volunteer’s time with you. It will also help you manage some of the challenges of supporting volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the right support methods for the individual.
- Design a volunteer induction process.
- Manage challenging volunteer situations.
- Create positive endings for volunteers
When will it run?
All training days begin at 10am and finish at 4.15pm and delivered in Stirling at Volunteer Scotland offices.
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
- Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
Complete the booking form
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.