Managing Event Volunteers
Volunteers can play a key role in making your event a success. They can fulfil a range of roles such as managing your social media, welcoming your guests, finding sponsors or capturing video feedback allowing you to promote the work you do.
This course has been designed to support you to develop the skills and knowledge to effectively recruit, manage and make the most of event volunteering. We will share with you examples of where event volunteering has worked and explore some examples where it hasn’t. It will also allow you to share your experiences and learn from others in the same position as you.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Communicate how volunteers can add value to your event.
- Attract the right volunteers for the right roles.
- Develop a plan for managing volunteers running up to and on event day.
- Assess your volunteers’ contribution to the event.
When will it run?
All training days begin at 10am and finish at 4.15pm and delivered in Stirling at Volunteer Scotland offices.
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
- Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
Complete the booking form
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.