Developing a Volunteer Culture
Developing an effective volunteer culture can have real benefits for your organisation.
This brand new course is the only training currently available in the UK that offers you the chance to focus on developing an effective volunteer culture within your organisation.
During the course we’ll define organisational culture and consider how changing your culture impacts upon the volunteering experience. We’ll look at real examples of organisations which have developed a volunteer culture, and identify practical steps to take to change the culture within your organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by organisational culture.
- Recognise how aspects of culture might impact upon someone’s experience of volunteering.
- Identify the practical steps to take to change organisational culture and develop a volunteer culture within your organisation.
- Engage, empower and influence others to get support throughout your organisation.
When will it run?
All training days begin at 10am and finish at 4.15pm and delivered in Stirling at Volunteer Scotland offices. (For directions to our office click here).
- 14th March 2019
- 9th May 2019
- 24th July 2019
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
- Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
Complete the booking form
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.