Referrals and Recruitment - Online
This course combines with the online courses Signatory Training and Regulated Work to provide a complete package of training on the PVG legislation and its operation for signatories.
It is also designed as a stand-alone course for people who hold responsibility within organisations for:
- dealing with instances of harm to children and / or protected adults OR;
- the final stages of discipline OR;
This training will cover the following topics:
- Engaging staff/volunteers safely
- What do staff/volunteers need to know
- understanding 'harm' and 'risk of harm' in relation to the PVG Scheme;
- referrals, listing and barring – people who are excluded from the Scheme;
- the legal obligations you are under for making referrals under the PVG Scheme.
- Resources available
When will it run?
- 20th Jan 2022, 10am - 12pm
- 11th Feb 2022, 2pm - 4pm
- 24th March 2022, 10am - 12pm
Book now using our online booking system on Eventbrite.
If you have any questions regarding this training please contact us at 01786 849777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org