Referrals and Recruitment - Online
This course combines with the online courses Signatory Training and Regulated Work to provide a complete package of training on the PVG legislation and its operation for signatories.
It is also designed as a stand-alone course for people who hold responsibility within organisations for:
- dealing with instances of harm to children and / or protected adults OR;
- the final stages of discipline OR;
This training will cover the following topics:
- Engaging staff/volunteers safely
- What do staff/volunteers need to know
- understanding 'harm' and 'risk of harm' in relation to the PVG Scheme;
- referrals, listing and barring – people who are excluded from the Scheme;
- the legal obligations you are under for making referrals under the PVG Scheme.
- Resources available
When will it run?
- 16th May 2018, 7pm – 8.30 pm
- 27th July 2018, 10am - 11am
- 11th September 2018, 2pm – 3 pm
- 29th November 2018, 10am - 11am
- 22nd January 2019, 10am - 11am
- 22nd March 2019, 10am - 11am