PVG and Signatory training
This course is for signatories enrolled with Disclosure Services and will cover everything you need to know to act as a signatory, with an introduction to the PVG legislation.
- What it means to be a signatory;
- Forms and certificates;
- The PVG Scheme;
- Regulated work;
- Referrals – understanding your legal obligations under the PVG legislation;
- The implications of retrospective checking;
- PVG in context – good recruitment and management practice.
When will it run?
All PVG & Signatory training runs from 10am - 4pm at the Volunteer Scotland office in Stirling:
- Tuesday 27th November 2018
- Tuesday 11th December 2018
- Thursday 17th January 2019
- Wednesday 6th February 2019
- Thursday 28th February 2019
- Tuesday 5th March 2019
- Wednesday 27th March 2019
Book now using our online booking system on Eventbrite.