PVG and Signatory training
This course is for signatories enrolled with Disclosure Services and will cover everything you need to know to act as a signatory, with an introduction to the PVG legislation.
- What it means to be a signatory;
- Forms and certificates;
- The PVG Scheme;
- Regulated work;
- Referrals – understanding your legal obligations under the PVG legislation;
- The implications of retrospective checking;
- PVG in context – good recruitment and management practice.
When will it run?
- Thursday 31st October 2019
- Tuesday 5th November 2019
- Wednesday 27th November 2019
- Wednesday 11th December 2019
- Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Thursday 20th February 2020
- Tuesday 24th March 2020
Where will it run?
All PVG & Signatory training runs from 10am - 4pm at the Volunteer Scotland office in Stirling. For directions to our office click here.
Book now using our online booking system on Eventbrite.