Connections with IiV Achievers
We are excited to launch this new learning and development programme "Connections with IiV achievers".
This programme has been designed to assist individuals and organisations with the development of volunteer participation. Through our unique learning approach, individuals and organisations can explore their understanding of volunteering, its current trends, change in climate, best practice and how it connects to the wider community local and national.
Thank you to everyone who has attended the connections programme in 2017, in a short period of time we managed to create three new documents and we have had four great guest speakers.
IiV Best Practice Meeting
This group will be exploring the IiV quality standard framework, looking at the IiV process and how we can develop IiV in Scotland
- Wednesday 11th April 2018 – 10am until 12noon
- Tuesday 17th July 2018 – 10am until 12noon
- Thursday 11th October 2018 – 10am until 12noon
- Tuesday 22nd January 2019 – 10am until 12noon
Book online now
IiV Connections Workshop with Guest Speaker
Each connections workshop will have a guest speaker who will talk about a topic and how it will affect and benefit your volunteer programme, these workshops will also allow you to explore each topic and have a round table discussion with other IiV achiever organisation
- Thursday 1st March 2018 - Ronald MacIntyre, Open University - Understanding Volunteer Scotland’s Place in the Digital Landscape.
- Tuesday 12th June 2018 – Speaker TBC
- Wednesday 12th September 2018 - Speaker TBC
- Thursday 31st January 2019 - Speaker TBC
Book online now
Buddy Mentoring Programme
The buddy mentoring programme is for IiV achievers to buddy and mentor new organisations going through IiV, using your own experience from achieving IiV to provide support, give advice, guidance and share best practice.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the connections programme or if you are interested in becoming a buddy mentor.