PVG Disclosure Scotland Bill Information Sessions
19 June 2019
These events will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the PVG Disclosure Bill in greater detail.
The Bill, after being introduced into parliament, will go through three stages of scrutiny.
In the first stage, the Bill will be debated in Parliament. If Parliament agree with the principles of the Bill, it will pass to the second stage where amendments can be made.
The final stage, allows for more amendments and further debate before holding a vote. If the Bill passes, it goes for Royal Assent before becoming an Act of the Scottish Parliament. This is a lengthy process and you can track the Bill's progress on the Scottish parliament website.
If you were unable to secure a place please keep an eye on our social media and Disclosure Latest section for updates.
Remaining dates available are:
- Inverness: 23rd July, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
- Ellon: 8th August, 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Banchory: 8th August, 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Kilmarnock: 20th August, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
- Glasgow: 26th August, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
- Forfar: 29th August, 10.30am - 1.00pm