Digital Routine Applications
You can now send us routine (non COVID-19) application forms, by email
Step 1: Complete the relevant form
Step 2: Include this information in the email
It's important that you use the subject line 'Routine Application(s)'. In the main email body, please also include the following information:
- Organisation Name (and AA code or security information)
- Signatory Name (and signatory code or security information)
Alternatively you can download and attach this coversheet to your email.
Step 3: Attach up to 5 applications by email
Forms in word format should be attached to the email. Please limit attachment to 5 applications per email. Completed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit application form(s) here
(Button opens to email)
- If you have already submitted a paper application form please do not re-submit by email.
- Any email without the correct subject heading will be returned.
- If we discover an error on your form we will contact you by email to rectify this.
- You will receive your certificate by post as normal.
- If you receive telephone results, this will continue but as we have reduced onsite staff, this may take longer.
We have provided several support options for you to ensure you fully understand the new process.
- Live Chat: you can access this from our main disclosures section 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- 'How To' Sessions: We have introduced regular 'How to Complete your online application form' online sessions. These sessions will specifically cover the new process. Book your space via Eventbrite here.
- Virtual Drop in Session: These sessions give you the opportunity to ask any PVG related questions you might have at this time, including questions on this new application process. These sessions that take place every Thursday from 11.30am - 12.30pm on Zoom. Find out more and join here.
- Email enquiry: contact email@example.com