Triathlon Scotland Lochore Aquathlon (British Triathlon Youth & Junior Super Series)
19 June 2022
When We Need You
About Triathlon Scotland Lochore Aquathlon (British Triathlon Youth & Junior Super Series)
Triathlon Scotland is delighted that the Lochore Aquathlon will return for 2022! The event will form part of the British Triathlon Youth and Junior Super Series, but will also feature open participation races for Adults and TriStars, as well as a GO TRI event tailored especially for beginners to multi-sport.
- Registration volunteer - supporting TS staff with registering athletes on the day.
- Swim marshal - counting athletes into and out of the water
- Transition marshal - supporting TS staff to manage the transition area which is only open to athletes
- Run marshal - guiding athletes on the run route
- Water station volunteer - manning the water station and handing out water to athletes.
Volunteers can choose a full day or half day shift.
About Triathlon Scotland
Based at Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence, The University of Stirling, Triathlon Scotland is the national governing body for triathlon (swim-bike-run), duathlon (run-bike-run) and aquathlon (swim-run), recognised by our Federation, British Triathlon.
We work in partnership with our club network to increase participation, develop volunteers and train coaches on the UKCC pathway. We help to provide opportunities for racing through our event sanctioning procedure and supporting our best event managers to host our series of National Championship events.
We also manage the national performance programme, ensuring Scottish athletes are best prepared to qualify and compete at Commonwealth and Olympic / Paralympic Games.
I want to volunteer!
This button opens to an online volunteer application page