Stakeholder feedback: 2021-2022
Your voice matters to us.
Volunteer Scotland has completed its second detailed and in-depth stakeholder survey across the following stakeholder groups:
- Scottish Government, national development partners and Third Sector Interfaces
- Members of the Scottish Volunteering Forum and Cross-Party Group for Volunteering
- National charities and national development bodies for specific sectors
- Volunteering Groups and Forums – Scottish, UK and international
- Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIOs) of all sizes
- Universities and other research partners
Download full report here
We would like to thank the 55 respondents who took the time and effort to complete the survey. The insights you have provided have been invaluable, especially the views expressed in the open text questions.
We will be using your feedback not just to help improve our performance but also as an opportunity to inform our role stakeholders relevant to the implementation of Scotland’s Volunteering Action Plan. We would also welcome any feedback you have on the report: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support.
Chief Executive Officer