Stakeholder feedback: 2019-2020
Your voice matters to us.
Volunteer Scotland has completed its most detailed and in-depth stakeholder survey across the following stakeholder groups:
- Scottish Government, national development partners and Third Sector Interfaces
- Members of the Scottish Volunteering Forum and Cross-Party Group for Volunteering
- National charities and national development bodies for specific sectors
- Volunteering Groups and Forums – Scottish, UK and international
- Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIOs) of all sizes
- Universities and other research partners
We would like to thank all 100 respondents who took the time and effort to complete the survey. The insights you have provided have been invaluable, especially the views expressed in the open text questions.
We will be using your feedback not just to help improve our performance but also as an opportunity to develop a ‘shared agenda for change’ with our stakeholders. To that end we would like to engage with you to help take forward shared priorities relevant to the ‘Volunteering For All’ outcomes framework. In the meantime, any feedback you have on the report itself would be most welcome: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.