Scottish Volunteering Forum
The Scottish Volunteering Forum is a group of organisations passionate about increasing volunteering.
Our fundamental principle is working collaboratively for the overall benefit of volunteering in Scotland
- To enable and encourage more people to get involved in volunteering to ensure equality of opportunity for all
- To support quality volunteering experiences, resulting in more people continuing to volunteer
- To lead and enable the realisation of the benefits of volunteering to individuals, organisations and Scottish society.
- Gain consensus of the key strategic pillars that will support the overall aims including a commitment to complement each other
The Scottish Volunteering Forum members include Volunteer Scotland and...
- Befriending Networks
- Children 1st
- Dyslexia Scotland
- Project Scotland
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Scottish Health Council
- Scottish Sports Association
- Voluntary Action Fund
- Voluntary Action Scotland
- Voluntary Arts Scotland
- YouthLink Scotland