Volunteering for all expo “the evidence sessions”
13 January 2020
Hosted by Volunteer Scotland
Where: The Gathering, SEC Glasgow
Date: Wednesday 19 February
Time: 9.30am to 12.00pm
Room: Lomond Suite
The key purpose of volunteering is Community Building.
Volunteer Scotland have helped co-design ‘Volunteering for All’ which is the vision of the Scottish Governments ‘National Volunteering Framework’
Join leaders in Volunteer Participation and bring evidence into action in our national agenda for system change.
- Dr Toby Lowe, Senior Lecturer in Public Management and Leadership at Newcastle Business School at Northumbria University with experience of working in both the voluntary and public sectors for his keynote session onCollaborative working.
- Reflections on the evidence fromExpert Panel, includingDavid Duke MBE, of Street Soccer, Scotland plusProfessor Daniela Simeof Strathclyde University.
- Collaboratewith others from across the sector at round table discussions on key opportunities emerging.
- Round table discussionswill be facilitated by Robert Laycock and Stephanie Cole of North East Together Leaders Network for Social Action.
- Several of ourCollaborative partners, including SCVO, ACOSVO. PAS, OSCR, Street Soccer, Volunteering for All Together network, Make your Mark in Volunteering (Heritage sector), Social Good, The Cube and Scottish Volunteering Forum will facilitate discussions.
- Call to action, an opportunity to be part of shaping our futureEXPO events where we plan to showcase the best of Volunteering in Scotland.
Book your space here