Volunteering and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
2 May 2022
We will no longer be providing separate guidance or information specific the coronavirus and volunteering.
Although all covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, the virus has not gone away so the Scottish Government still advise the following to help protect yourself and others:
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
Our Covid-19 Research:
We believe that Scotland’s volunteering response to the COVID-19 crisis and recovery phase should be informed by robust research evidence. Since the beginning of coronavirus, we’ve been tracking and analysing evidence on informal volunteering, mutual aid and formal volunteering - see our mapping of research and media coverage, and our own research publications.
View Covid-19 Research here