Small Charity Week 2019
17 June 2019
Small Charity Week (17th- 22nd June) is the biggest event in the small charity calendar, providing free initiatives, competitions and support over six days for charities or local community organisations with an annual turnover under £1 million.
- I Love Small Charities Day: Social media competitions to win funds for your charity.
- Big Advice Day: Free advice on any charity topic of your choosing from experts across the sector and business leaders.
- Policy Day: Local and national events to support engagement between small charities and policy makers and influencers.
- Fundraising Day: Take part in competitions and initiatives to raise vital funds for your small charity and join the Fundraising Conference to improve your knowledge on fundraising topics.
- Small Charity Big Impact Day: Entries to the Small Charity Big Impact Awards have now closed, keep an eye out for information on the winners.
- Celebration Day: Get involved and run an event to help raise awareness of and celebrate your amazing work.
We are calling on all small charities to get involved and engage with the activities available. Check the website now as some deadlines are fast approaching.
See www.smallcharityweek.com for more information and follow @SCWeek2019 for breaking news.