Volunteers who are well supported from the start are happy volunteers and happy volunteers are more likely to make a difference.
So how do you support them? Support goes beyond simply meeting volunteers regularly, it is about building a positive relationship with volunteers from the start. This course will help you plan and deliver a suitable induction process and identify and apply different support methods throughout a volunteer’s time with you. It will also help you manage some of the challenges of supporting volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the right support methods for the individual.
- Design a volunteer induction process.
- Manage challenging volunteer situations.
- Create positive endings for volunteers
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
When will it run?
- Wednesday 21st February 2018, 10.00 - 16.15 in Stirling
- You can get in touch with us if you want more information by completing our enquiry form on the right hand side of this page or calling 01786 479 593.
- If you are ready to book you can complete our Booking Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: