Developing a Volunteer Culture
Developing an effective volunteer culture can have real benefits for your organisation.
This brand new course is the only training currently available in the UK that offers you the chance to focus on developing an effective volunteer culture within your organisation.
During the course we’ll define organisational culture and consider how changing your culture impacts upon the volunteering experience. We’ll look at real examples of organisations which have developed a volunteer culture, and identify practical steps to take to change the culture within your organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by organisational culture.
- Recognise how aspects of culture might impact upon someone’s experience of volunteering.
- Identify the practical steps to take to change organisational culture and develop a volunteer culture within your organisation.
- Engage, empower and influence others to get support throughout your organisation.
When will it run?
- Thursday 30th November 2017, 10.00 - 16.15 in Stirling
- Thursday 22nd of March 2018, 10.00 - 16.15 in Stirling
The total cost for this 1 day course including lunch is:
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum: £45 per person.
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000: £65 per person.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000: £105 per person.
Individuals not connected to an organisation cost: £45 per person.
- You can get in touch with us if you want more information by completing our enquiry form on the right hand side of this page or calling 01786 479 593.
- If you are ready to book you can complete our Booking Form and email it to email@example.com.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a place on this course.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: