Planning for Volunteering
Planning and preparing for the involvement of volunteers and understanding why you want volunteers is crucial to any successful volunteer programme.
Whether you’re involving volunteers for the very first time or looking to develop your current practice it can be difficult to know where to begin. This course will look at why and where you can involve volunteers, the role of a volunteer manager and developing a framework for involving volunteers.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain volunteering and the difference it can make to people’s lives.
- Communicate the benefits and challenges of volunteering.
- Calculate the resources your organisation needs to commit to volunteering.
- Create policies and procedures for supporting volunteering.
How much will it cost?
- Organisations with an income of £100,000 or less per annum can book delegates on this course for £45
- Organisations with incomes between £100,000 and £500,000 will be charged £65 per delegate.
- Organisations with incomes over £500,000 will be charged £105 per delegate.
Want this training delivered in-house?
If you have five or more of your staff needing this type of training it may make more sense to have us come deliver it in-house for you. We can also tailor the course to suit your needs, providing sector specific examples where possible. For more information, check out our In-House Training page.
If you've attended this course please add your comments below: