Referrals and Recruitment - Online
This course combines with the online courses Signatory Training and Regulated Work to provide a complete package of training on the PVG legislation and its operation for signatories.
It is also designed as a stand-alone course for people who hold responsibility within organisations for:
- dealing with instances of harm to children and / or protected adults OR;
- the final stages of discipline OR;
This training will cover the following topics:
- Engaging staff/volunteers safely
- What do staff/volunteers need to know
- understanding 'harm' and 'risk of harm' in relation to the PVG Scheme;
- referrals, listing and barring – people who are excluded from the Scheme;
- the legal obligations you are under for making referrals under the PVG Scheme.
- Resources available
When will it run?
- Wednesday 22nd March 2017
- Wednesday 5th April 2017
- Friday 5ht May 2017
- Monday 5th June 2017
- Tuesday 4th July 2017
- Thursday 3rd August 2017
- Wednesday 6th September 2017
- Wednesday 4th October 2017
- Wednesday 15th November 2017