We exist to help you make a difference through volunteering.
Scotland, more than ever, needs us all to share in the nation’s common good. The potential to bring out the best in us has never been better and we’re supporting you by:
- recognising the need for volunteers in Scotland and demonstrating how this brings about a difference for us all
- understanding what volunteers and volunteer involving organisations want to do, and
- making volunteering easy for everyone, so that more people volunteer and have a great time
We are the only national centre for volunteering and receive funded support from the Scottish Government and others to:
- research, demonstrate and measure the impact made by volunteers
- support paid staff and volunteers to develop skills through accessing training and easy to use volunteer development tools, policies and good practice
- help organisations and people who can influence volunteering such as funders, Government, and policy makers
- work with partners to support projects, innovation and creativity in volunteering.
Our Leadership Team
Rhona Harper (Chair)
Richard Jennings (Vice Chair)
Head of Business Development
Head of Corporate Services